Complete 200km through Cycling in 20 days
June 24 to July 13 2017
Use the Strava App to record rides from 24th June 2017 (Saturday) to 13th July 2017 (Thursday), you must cycle at least 200km (about 10km per day) to become a Finisher. Once you complete the ride, you get rewarded with a Finisher shirt and medal. Top 3 finishers per Age Group get not only a Finisher shirt and medal but also some essential cycling equipment (ex. Liv arm covers, Liv CO2 cartridges, Liv hand pump, etc) Winners are selected according to their total logged time for the 200km distance.
You can cycle anywhere, anytime with anyone at your own pace!
Registration is Open
Registration Closed. Contact Us.
How to Participate
- Register through Manila Box Office using the links above and follow instructions to pay via Bank Deposit or via Paypal, Credit Card, or Debit Card
- Download the Strava App on your iOS or Android device
- Join our Strava Club here (200K20D Liv V-Race) and click “Request to Join”. We’ll confirm your registration in 3 business days
- Log your activities on Strava
- Report your progress at the end of the day
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the “With Sistah Category” Work?
In the Sistah Category, a pair of participants work together to achieve the required 200km cycling distance. This may be divided equally or 1 can do more than the other.
- Do we have to ride the 200km in a day?
No, but you may. You are given 20days to complete the required distance.
- How does one win in their respective age group and bike category?
Just like any other race, you win by completing the required 200km distance in the least amount of time in your selected bike type category.
- How do we claim our shirt, medal and prize?
Finisher’s kit and prize will be delivered to your registered address.
- How do I/We Record our ride for the race?
First download the Strava App, request to join the “200K20D Liv V-Race” under Clubs (here’s a link). Wait for approval and start recording your rides on Strava! They’ll automatically show up in the Clubs’ stats.
- Can we use trainers for the race?
Yes you can so long as your ride data can be synced to Strava. We recommend Zwift app, here’s the instruction you’ll need: Link to Strava
Athletes who have completed registration for the race who wish to withdraw must communicate their intent in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that the request is received.
Upon confirmation of the request, athletes may be given partial refund of their entry fee with the following details below:
- Until June 29, 2017: 50% refund
- July 1, 2017 Onwards: NO REFUND
Please also note that your individual entry is non-transferable and cannot be used on other future races/events. Changes in any relay team member entry will be accommodated with a penalty of Php 500 once the registration period is closed. Change on SOLO LADY or WITH SISTAH category will not be allowed.
Email us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions on your booking: