August 26 & September 3 2017
Do you run? Do you bike? Have you tried doing both at the same time? LivCyclingPh will take you to the next level of your game with an All-Women Duathlon Clinic. This will be a 2-Day clinic focusing on running and cycling ending with a mock race to test what you’ve learned. This is open ONLY to BEGINNERS.
Registration is Open
Register with Credit Card
Debit Card or Paypal
Register with Bank Deposit
Event Venue: Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse
Registration Fee: PHP700
Day 1, August 26 2017
7:00AM – Registration & Assembly
7:30AM – Run/Bike Talk, Tips, Q&A
8:30AM – Brick Workout
Day 2, September 3 2017
6:30AM – Registration & Assembly
7:00AM – Mock Race
8:00AM – Q&A and Snacks
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does BEGINNER mean?
Beginners are those who haven’t tried doing a Duathlon, or for those that have tried 1 or 2 and are looking to improve.
- Do we have to know how to know how to ride a bike to be able to participate?
Yes, you should know how to ride a bike to participate.
- What if we don’t have a bike but would want to join the clinic?
You should borrow a bike from someone first.
- What does my registration fee cover?
Your registration fee will cover clubhouse fee, snacks, Liv Arm Cover, and sponsor freebies.
- What do we need to bring during the 2-day clinic?
You will need to bring the following:
- Medical Certificate – after registration, email us at email@example.com with a copy of your medical certificate stating you are fit for this event
- Cycling Shorts
- Run Cap
- Running Shoes
- Bike Shoes
- Elbow Pads & Knee Pads (optional)
- Optimism & Your Smile
Athletes who have completed registration for the clinic who wish to withdraw must communicate their intent in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that the request is received.
Upon confirmation of the request, athletes may be given partial refund of their entry fee with the following details below:
- Until July 26, 2017: 50% refund
- July 27, 2017 Onwards: NO REFUND
Please also note that your individual entry is non-transferable and cannot be used in other future events/races.
Email us at: email@example.com
For any questions on your booking:
Special Thanks to Our Partners