October 14, 15, & 22 2017
Your first triathlon is not about winning but is about surprising yourself by accomplishing something that seemed impossible when you started the journey. The only limit to your success is your own mind, Tri is a mental game. We Go Father at LivCyclingPh by giving you the right support, training plan, nutrition guide and gear you’ll need to do your first triathlon. Try A Tri will be a 3-Day clinic focusing on swim, bike and run ending with a mock race. This is open ONLY to BEGINNERS.
Registration is Open
Register with Credit Card
Debit Card or Paypal
Register with Bank Deposit
Event Venue: Corinthian Gardens Clubhouse
Registration Fee: PHP1,000
Day 1, October 14, 2017
7:00AM – Registration & Assembly
7:30AM – Swim Talk, Tips, Q&A
8:30AM – Short Swim Workout
9:00AM – End
Day 2, October 15, 2017
7:00AM – Bike/Run Talk, Tips, Q&A
8:30AM – Brick Workout
9:00AM – End
Day 3, October 22, 2017
7:00AM – Registration / Assembly
7:30AM – Mock Race
9:10AM – Q&A, Breakfast
9:30AM – End
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does BEGINNER mean?
Beginners are those who haven’t tried doing a Triathlon, or for those that have tried 1 or 2 and are looking to improve
- Do we have to know how to know how to ride a bike to be able to participate?
Yes, you should know how to ride a bike to participate.
- Do I have to know how to swim to be able to participate?
Yes, you should at least know how to float and move in the water.
- What if we don’t have a bike but would want to join the clinic?
You should borrow a bike from someone first.
- What does my registration fee cover?
Your registration fee will cover pool fees, clubhouse fee, snacks, event souvenir, and sponsor freebies.
- What do we need to bring during the 3-day clinic?
- Medical Certificate – after registration, email us at email@example.com with a copy of your medical certificate stating you are fit for this event
- Bathing suit/trisuit
- Cycling Shorts
- Run Cap
- Running Shoes
- Bike Shoes
- Elbow Pads & Knee Pads (optional)
- Optimism & Your Smile
Athletes who have completed registration for the clinic who wish to withdraw must communicate their intent in writing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure that the request is received. Upon confirmation of the request, athletes may be given partial refund of their entry fee with the following details below:
- Until September 14, 2017: 50% refund
- October 1, 2017 Onwards: NO REFUND
Please also note that your individual entry is non-transferable and cannot be used in other future events/races.
Email us at: email@example.com
For any questions on your booking:
Special Thanks to Our Partners